The A TÍ, MUJER Association was born in 2014 to meet the need for a service that provides direct attention to women and their needs, promoting their self-esteem and accompanying them through difficult processes, providing psychological, social and legal attention, improving skills for learn to love yourself and learn to handle processes such as guilt, overload or lack of self-care.
A TI, MUJER aims to strengthen women themselves, enhance their capacities, favoring their participation and empowerment.
For this, different services are available:
– School of empowerment for women
– Information service and psychological, social and legal care.
– Training and practical workshops in areas such as self-esteem, social skills and conflict management.
– Support groups for women, where mutual help is provided among the participants.
– Prevention of gender violence, holding workshops in schools and institutes.
– Accompaniment to women victims of gender violence
– Violet points in events
– Labor and training orientation.
The vision of A TI, MUJER is to influence the woman herself as the protagonist of her improvement and provide tools that she can use in life’s difficult situations to make decisions, break erroneous beliefs and learn to prioritize and treat herself well, fostering self-care and self-love not only as theory but learning and putting it into practice every day.
One of the hallmarks of the association is the quality of the bond established with women, since it is relationships that heal wounds. We try to provide comprehensive support both from prevention, intervention and addressing the different problems that increasingly affect women, with professionals and volunteers specialized in the area of women, equality and attention to gender violence…
It is important that women know that they are not alone and that they know about these services, that is our commitment to equality and to society from A TI, MUJER.