The month of December of 2018 it opens its doors in Las Palmas of Gran Canaria a new photographic School, with more than 150 square metres dedicated to the photography and postproduction education. It has a totally equipped studio with first-level materials, as well as a study area and a library.
This photographic space is not just a school, it’s a centre dedicated to the development of the creativity, the debate, the promotion and the art dissemination. Each month it offers a programme of activities and events open to everyone.
La Lente has turned into an educational model in Canarias; it has teachers educated in the Escuela de Arte Superior y Diseño Gran Canaria, professional active photographers, with a large educational experience, offering a varied programme of basic and specialized workshops for every level. We believe in a photography school truly focused in the interest and learning of the students.
Why choosing us?
- Our vocation is the specialized education.
- We have a large experience as trainers.
- We constantly update our programmes.
- We have very complete facilities.
- Personal attention and small groups.
- Our team of teachers have been firmly picked.
- We offer you the best quality-price ration.
Our work philosophy:
- We work for a teaching based on the practice, in a dynamic way that encourages the participation, the creativity and the team work.
- Our educational workshops are taught in small groups, what makes possible a personal monitoring and a better use of the facilities, the material resources and the optimization of the time.
Where are we?
Our school is located in the St/ León y Castillo 71B, Establishment 5 – 35003 in Las Palmas of Gran Canaria.
- Web Espacio La Lente
- + 34 690888471